Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fall Reading List

The leaves are turning and my fundraising drive at school is about to come to a close for a few months.  That means more time for the things that I want to do and I want to read!

Here are the books I'm hoping to read in the next 11 weeks.  What is on your winter reading list?

Necessary Lies by Diane Chamberlain



The Disappearing Spoon: And Other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World from the Periodic Table of the Elements




The Light Between Oceans: A Novel


Sisterland: A Novel



The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place: Book II: The Hidden Gallery


1 comment:

  1. Super-de-duper list! I have a few books that I want to read this autumn, too.....My daughter has sent me a couple of books she loved. :D

    What's next for book club?

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete