Thursday, May 24, 2012

Connie's Summer Reading List

ONE MORE WEEK!

 My kid will out of school next Thursday and then we'll be enjoying our 77 days of summer break!

 Much of this will be spent at the pool since I've conquered my fear of my swimming suit by wearing a dress over it. I will be sipping cold drinks and reading to my hearts contentment.

 Here is my 2012 Summer Reading List!

  Jeneration X: One Reluctant Adult's Attempt to Unarrest Her Arrested Development; Or, Why It's Never Too Late for Her Dumb Ass to Learn Why Froot Loops Are Not for Dinner by Jen Lancaster  DONE!




The Proper Care and Maintenance of Friendship by Lisa Verge Higgins



Let's Pretend This Never Happened: (A Mostly True Memoir) by Jenny Lawson  DONE



celebraTORI: Unleashing Your Inner Party Planner to Entertain Friends and Family by Tori Spelling DONE!



The Last Letter from Your Lover: A Novel by Jojo Moyes



Joy For Beginners by Erica Bauermeister


Seven Year Switch by Claire Cook  DONE



Taking the Leap: Freeing Ourselves from Old Habits and Fears by Pema Chodron  DONE



White Girl Problems by Babe Walker I DON'T THINK I CAN FINISH. :(


EDITED to Add:

The Unfinished Work of Elizabeth D.: A Novel by Nichole Bernier
Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Wiener  DONE


What are you reading this summer?

Are we friends on Good Reads?

Have you joined the Book Club?

4 comments:

  1. Connie! This is a great list! Mine is going to look like cheese! :)
    Is Good Reads being weird for you lately? It won't let me add anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm.....LOTS of good reads.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your list - it's given me some ideas!! I can't wait to read Jenny Lawson's book!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bloggess' book was hysterical. I'm gonna pass on the Tori, though. Although maybe for Kindle? Nah...

    ReplyDelete