Thursday, May 24, 2012

MiMi's Summer Reading List

It's summer time! Okay, summer is coming, anyway. That means I have compiled a list of summer reads.

Don't expect anything too inspiring though...summer is my time to read FLUFF. Trash. Worthless drivel. Whatever you call it, I call it fun!!







I've saved all of my favorite authors for summer! Okay, maybe I just have been a really slow reader lately and haven't gotten my ass in gear to catch up on the latest in my favorite series'. Whatever.

Also, the 50 Shades books are pure crap I hear, but I wanna jump on the bandwagon because everyone else is reading them. And, yes, I WOULD jump off a bridge if my friends did.

Of course the last book is the one we are reading for our book club! Yay!

What are you reading?

6 comments:

  1. I feel off the Grey bandwagon. What does that say about me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I think you FEEL off it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I talked my book club into the YA Hunger Games....I would love to hear the attraction to this book...I'll find out next week...we needed something quick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Generation X. I need to read a Jen book in general though. I do own one so I'm aiming to read that this summer too. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our book club is reading Divergent. Not our typical read...but very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete