Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Something About Bloom



There is something about Kelle Hampton.

She has it all.  Striking good looks, a beautiful family, an inviting home in a warm and sunny place and the mothering qualities that I long to possess.

As a long time reader of her blog, I was not at all surprised to see how she handled this life changing event.  She's the kind of Mom that every child deserves.  Attentive, creative and fun!

But more than that...she's got an amazing heart and her littles are so lucky to have her.

As you can tell.....I adored this book.

I didn't think that Kelle could possible inspire me more, but she has. Her outlook on life and even the grief she experienced when Nella was born with Down Syndrome....is real and honest.

I think this book is a must read for anyone that wants to be inspired and lifted up.

It's a love story of highest order. 

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a great book will have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the worst book club person ever. :( Still have to finish it. Why did shit have to hit the fan around here lately??

    ReplyDelete